Sales Assistant (Luxury Watches) – Bond Street
Primarily renowned for its luxury designer fashion our client now offers high-end luxury watches for men & women featuring vintage looks, as well as sporty or classically elegant styles, with some pieces comprising of precious gems on the dials.With roots stemming from Italy, these timepieces are made in Switzerland to the very highest standards. The collection consists of 18-karat gold timepieces with PVD treatments for a variety of colours. Timepieces are offered with either a bracelet or strap, and consistently deliver the dynamic Italian style. Watches include a COSC-certified chronometer chronograph as well as gem set versions and classically elegant strap models reminiscent of the 1950’s. With a collection comprised of 52 watches with price points ranging from £3,000 to over £150,000 thus serious watches to compete with.
We seek a Sales Assistant with specific passion, technical watch expertise, and proven sales ability to join our clients Flagship Store on Bond Street. Suitable candidates will have a natural passion and keen interest in luxury watches and be available to commence employment asap.
- To deliver world-class client experiences in a dynamic environment and actively strengthen client relationships.
- Further, to work as an integral, supportive and inspirational team member to deliver an unsurpassed team service culture.
- To support Store Management in achieving business objectives.
- To perform with professional integrity and represent the brand as an Ambassador.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service and after-sales support to increase and retain customer loyalty
- Meet sales and CRM expectations and targets
- Reorder merchandise and customer orders as required
- Apply and maintain visual merchandising guidelines
- Ensure boutique standards are optimally maintained at all times including cleanliness and presentation
- Actively contribute to a motivated team spirit and positive morale at all times by working ‘as-one’
- Proactively apply CRM objectives to retain and develop existing and potential clients
- Capture meaningful customer data to build professional relationships and personalise future client development opportunities
- Attend ad-hoc client and company events
- Support regular inventories in liaison with Boutique Management
- Extend product knowledge through proactive research and attending company training seminars
- Maintain back of house stock storage organisation in line with company guidelines
- Assist the Store Management to uphold and maintain health and safety requirements
- Respond and resolve customer concerns in a professional and empathetic manner, seeking the support of the Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager where required
- Proactively follow industry news, technology and key market competitors
- Any other ad hoc duties and responsibilities requested by Boutique Management that arise on a day to day basis or over a period of time that falls in the remit of the Sales Assistant
RequirementsSkills, Competencies and Proficiency
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the luxury watch industry
- Personalised customer service
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Consistent sales performance
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisational skills
- Ability to relate to different cultures
- Market knowledge
- Computer literate
- Sales driven
- Ability to persuade
- Service excellence knowledge
- Team player
- Ability to resolve problems
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to negotiate
- Confidence and drive
- Capacity to listen and adapt
- Previous luxury retail experience specific to luxury watches
- Availability to interview asap