Concession Manager – Leather Goods & Accessories
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a high profile French luxury fashion brand.
The key purpose of this role is to effectively manage the accessories concession, overseeing the sales floor, actively coaching and supporting sales team members in order to perform and achieve results. Overall, you will have an extensive luxury Ladies Leather Goods & Accessories background, have previous departmental store exposure, with the desire for success, accustomed to delivering excellence, and high level service standards.
- Responsible for the management of the concession, development of the business turnover by managing and coaching the sales team, expanding the client base and establishing customer loyalty as well as acting as a brand ambassador.
- Analyse and interpreted sales figures (sales by associate, CRM data retention, sales per transaction and traffic reports. Employ such information to develop immediate & long range objectives
- Devise and execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet annual targets
- Ensure high service standards are maintained and a good relationship with managers and staff is kept
- Provide active staff coaching, training, and development plans
- Personal Shoppers & VIP clientele
- Work closely with Stock team to avoid discrepancies, co-ordinate stock transfers end of season returns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with inter departmental partners within Harrods and the Company
- Collaborate with HR to recruit, source candidates, and conduct interviews
- Conduct staff appraisals and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback and set individual objectives for development
- Previously worked as a Concession Manager or Department Manager for luxury Leather Goods or Accessories brands with demonstrable expertise.
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective sales leader
- Outstanding people management
- Ideal candidates will be passionate about luxury Ladies Leather Goods & Accessories and able to display a keen interest within the industry. In addition, such passion and exuberance will be reflected in their own style / image.
- Experience working at Harrods in a Management role
- Extensive product knowledge and exposure to Ladies Leather Goods & Accessories
- Commercial Acumen, a strong business mind able to achieve results, and get the best performance from staff