Divisional Manager – Luxury Accessories
The Divisional Manager for a high profile Luxury Accessories Retail business will maximise the profitability of the Accessories division through outstanding leadership, resulting in the achievement of excellent customer service, retail standards and team performance.
Managing a portfolio of own bought brands such as Givenchy, Valextra, Jimmy Choo, through to concession partnerships with the likes of Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton and more.
We seek a innovative, influential, Retail Management professional that has managed high volume luxury retail business’s, has a commercial acumen, with an extensive exposure to the luxury accessories category, and thorough understanding of delivering high services standards to clients and business partners.
- Manage, inspire, and lead a high-performing team of Sales Managers and Department Managers, responsible for a huge number of concessions, brands and products and handle a significant turnover within London’s fast-moving, cutting-edge operation.
- Collectively lead and inspire a team of over 150 own bought team members
- Influence and lead circa. 200 concession team members through relationships with concession leads
- Provide a bespoke service to customers from all over the world, while taking enormous pride in maintaining high service standards, driving sales and hitting targets.
- Plan and set performance strategies to drive the business forward.
- Be involved in exciting special projects associated with this division.
- Develop relationships and drive commercial focus in managers, and be confident in setting the direction required to enable great performance.
- Act as a point of contact for Buying, Merchandising, VM, HR, Stock Operations as well as work closely with Store Directors, delivering forward thinking and imaginative plans that will ensure a continued level of performance, and drive the Accessories business even further.
- Previous Business Management credentials within a luxury retail environment, either Boutique dept. store or both.
- Passion and a thorough understanding of the luxury accessories product category
- Ability to connect with clients and deliver the finest customer experience and service standards
- Demonstrable experienced planning, reviewing, and taking action to drive business forward, and confidence in driving and developing future business influencing decisions whilst bring to the forefront innovative ideas.
- A can-do attitude, an ability to know the detail and be agile enough to move from a strategic to an operational action-orientated mind-set with pace.
- Broad scope of experience from both a volume and pace environment and a luxury boutique brand environment, understand the differences in approaches and styles required, and have the ability to bring the two together for an extraordinary customer experience.
- Personal flair and innate sense of style
- Availability to interview asap