- Post Date:February 5, 2019
- Views 29
As an innovative, reputable luxury retail recruitment agency, J. Alexander are one of the fastest growing providers of luxury retail professionals and executive search assignments with coverage across Europe to the very finest designer fashion and luxury retail brands.
We seek an Account Manager to join our Company to develop, maintain, and manage a number of key accounts. With an emphasis on business development, client relations, headhunting, talent acquisition, you will be responsible for new business and the successful delivery of full cycle recruiting services to your designated client base.
Suitable candidates will have a proven career background in luxury retail recruitment, with a strong acumen for clienteling, recruitment, and a lucrative client book.
Our company believes in happy workers which is why work life balance (including flexible working hours) and attractive salaries & OTE’s constantly contribute to our employee’s longstanding loyalty, motivation, performance, and overall success.
- Generate new business and revenue
- Negotiate terms of business with clients for new business
- Develop client specific penetration strategies
- Build strong reliable client relationships
- Deliver sales which are both commercially and operationally viable
- Ensure sales targets are achieved with the intention to exceed at all times
- Constantly develop detailed understanding of customer knowledge as well as the marketplace
- Responsible for quality service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Provide support to team members when assistance is required
- Recruitment – Full cycle recruiting services
- Administer all aspects of candidate generation and development ensuring first class customer service at all times
- Monthly/quarterly reporting to senior management on account performance, key clients and competition
- At least 2-5 years working for a luxury retail recruitment business as Senior Consultant or experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Proven business development and negotiation competencies
- Understanding of luxury retail, culture, and market
- Headhunting abilities
- Computer literacy, ability to learn CRM system, MS office applications and online mediums
- Client book
- Exceptional communication skills – Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Second language: Italian, French, Mandarin, Russian, Arabic