- Post Date:February 5, 2019
- Views 35
An exceptional opportunity to join the UK accounts team of a leading luxury fashion brand providing support, maintenance and processing of Accounts Payable invoices, expenses, and more.
- Log invoices received onto SAP and distribute for authorisation where required.
- Maintain parked invoice and debit balances tracking documents.
- Follow up on distributed invoices until returned for processing.
- Assist with coding of invoices where necessary.
- Process authorised invoices for payment.
- Match purchase order related invoices against goods receipts in the invoice verification system and resolve queries on outstanding purchase orders.
- Pay purchase invoices on a timely basis through BACS.
- Clear payments made via Direct Debit on SAP.
- Make improvements to purchase ledger system to enable more efficient use of SAP.
- Assistance on other bought ledgers.
- Run reports for DPO’s and KPI’s.
- Maintain supplier records, creation, amendment and classification.
- Audit of supplier database.
- Provide a contact point for suppliers, responding to and resolving queries.
- Process expenses claims received from staff, checking the VAT treatment of receipts, accuracy of expense claims, ensuing that claims are in line with the Company’s travel and expenses procedures.
- Post the expenses to the employee vendor accounts on SAP.
- Process payments to employee bank accounts via BACs.
- Post payments to vendors on SAP, using the automatic payment program, creating, printing and sending remittance advice notes to employees.
- Suitable candidates will have previous Accounts Assistant experience with good working knowledge of sales and purchase ledger. Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills is vital.