Buyer – Menswear
- Post Date:February 5, 2019
- Views 33
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced luxury Menswear Buyer with specific exposure in the Menswear category, to join an international luxury fashion house working within their London head office. The position commands an individual capable of working with and providing support to the UK Retail Manager in relation to the UK Menswear business.
- Attending buying appointments offering your insight, expertise and opinion when making key selection decisions.
- Taking accountability for the placement and management of orders, resolving any discrepancies and issues effectively.
- Ensuring that all brand information, product data and sales reports are set up and accurately maintained.
- Working with the Buying team to analyse weekly sales information and making informed recommendations and adjustments to the buy as a result of this.
- Completing regular market research and comp shops, ensuring that you are aware of what your competitors are doing and continuously working to set your business apart.
- You will gain invaluable exposure to the market, whilst also being empowered to take on more responsibility with time, in order to become a reputable and sought after Buyer.
- Have a degree, or equivalent, within a relevant field such as International Fashion Marketing, Retail Buying and/or Fashion Design.
- Possess a natural eye for high fashion and luxury trends, with a genuine ambition to develop a high profile Buying career within this sector.
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment, which requires resilience, the ability to multi-task and the confidence to take accountability for key business matters.
- Be a confident communicator, highly organised and have the ability to make key commercial decisions.
- Be willing to travel in line with the business’s needs.