Client Advisor - Luxury Ladieswear at Harrods
- Post Date:January 16, 2020
- Views 187
- Salary AttractiveLocation Harrods, KnightsbridgeTerm Full Time / Permanent
An exciting opportunity to join a high profile superbrand as Client Adviser within their ladieswear boutique located in the world renowned Harrods department store. Our client exudes strong Italian heritage, style that expresses ultimate elegance, presenting modern classicism, based on superior sartorial content and creativity.
The role commands a personalised customer experience through passion, product knowledge and technical expertise. With an aim to achieve and exceed set sales targets and KPI’s, and to deliver excellent customer service and brand experience.
- Continual development of luxury ladieswear knowledge, and strong sales ability.
- Thorough understanding of garment fitting, knowledge of fabrics, styling and manufacturing techniques while being perceptive of the customer’s needs, listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand.
- Demonstrate good advice on product, knowledge of garment construction
- Achieve individual and contribute to team targets.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer experience, and cultivate customer relationships to inspire brand loyalty.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service at all times within the boutique
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming and portray an appropriate brand, and company image at all times.
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards, whilst complying to Company policies and standards
Essential Attributes Applicants Will Have:
- Over 1 year luxury ladieswear sales and customer service exposure
- Self motivated, and can do mentality
- A team player that can work alone and display initiative when required
- Proven experience in, clienteling, generating sales, and meeting sales targets
- Sound knowledge and passion for luxury ladieswear, and demonstrated sales experience within this category
- Ability to be creative and comprise outfits for clients, constantly looking to increase link sales and UPT.
- Previous experience in ladieswear and a passion to work with the very finest luxury materials
- Second language would be advantageous (Mandarin, Russian, Arabic)
Related Jobs (6)
Sales Associate – Luxury Leather Goods & Accessories (Mandarin Speaker) on December 12, 2019 Full Time