Store Director – Sloane Street
- Post Date:February 25, 2019
- Views 231
- Salary £80,000 - £100,000 + other incentivesLocation Bond Street, MayfairTerm Full Time / Permanent
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to manage a Flagship Store on Sloane Street on behalf of a leading international luxury fashion brand.
Commercially and operationally adept, the Store Director will streamline and implement processes and procedures, lead, develop and train staff to achieve their full potential, delivering exceptional guest service, operating standards, business growth, and designated targets.
- Responsible for creating an environment where in store teams seize every opportunity to drive sales and act commercially whilst maintaining high service standards.
- Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
- They will ensure that teams are using best practice and adhere to the company policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure the store is to the highest operational standards (both front of house and back of house)
- Reporting to Retail Manager on store performance
- Recruiting staff
- Appraisals, disciplinary’s, performance management
- Market knowledge and awareness of the local area
- An established (at least 5 years) Flagship Store Manager or accomplished Boutique Manager looking for the next level, with proven history as a Store Manager for a luxury fashion brand.
- Proven Store Management ability, highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyse sales performance data.
- Evidence of leading and managing a high performing teams to deliver results
- Experienced in a consultative selling environment, ideally luxury ladieswear and menswear categories
- Excellent people management skills and ability to deliver the very highest store standards and guest services
- Recruitment, training, active coaching, and team development experience
- Suitable candidates will already be strong Store Managers, come from an extensive luxury fashion background and be accustomed to delivering excellence, and results.
- Fluency of a second language (not mandatory)
- Previous exposure to Sloane Street
- Degree educated
Related Jobs (11)
Sales Associate – Luxury Leather Goods & Accessories (Mandarin Speaker) on December 12, 2019 Full Time