Flagship Store Manager
- Post Date:July 9, 2019
- Views 525
- Salary £65,000+Location Bond Street, LondonTerm Full Time / Permanent
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to manage a Flagship Store on Bond Street for a high profile fashion house.
The role commands a results driven Manager capable of leading, inspiring, and motivating the store’s members of staff to successfully achieve their full potential as well as creating an exciting and dynamic working environment. Commercially and operationally adept, the Store Manager will develop, and train staff to achieve their full potential, delivering exceptional guest service, operating standards, business growth, and designated targets.
- Responsible for creating an environment where in store teams seize every opportunity to drive sales and act commercially whilst maintaining high service standards.
- Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
- They will ensure that teams are using best practice and adhere to the company policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure the store is to the highest operational standards (both front of house and back of house)
- Reporting to Retail Manager on store performance
- Recruiting staff
- Appraisals, disciplinary’s, performance management
- Market knowledge and awareness of the local area
- An established (at least 3-5 years) Store Management or accomplished Boutique Manager looking for the next level, with proven history as a Store Manager for a luxury fashion brand on Bond Street with thorough knowledge of the associated clientele and market
- Proven Store Management ability, highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyse sales performance data
- Evidence of leading and managing a high performing teams to deliver results
- Experienced in a consultative selling environment, ideally all luxury fashion categories
- Excellent people management skills and ability to deliver the very highest store standards and guest services
- Recruitment, training, active coaching, and team development experience
- Suitable candidates will already be strong Store Managers, come from an extensive luxury fashion background and be accustomed to delivering excellence, and results
- Available to interview mid July 2019
- Degree educated
- Second language
Related Jobs (8)
Sales Assistant – Luxury Menswear Brand at Harrods on July 8, 2019 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Men’s Tailoring (Russian Speaker) on June 12, 2019 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Luxury Ladieswear Brand at Harrods on April 14, 2019 Full Time