General Manager – Galeries Lafayette
- Post Date:February 5, 2019
- Apply Before: June 30, 2019
- Views 24
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join a leading Italian luxury fashion brand in the prestigious Galeries Lafayette Haussmann.The General Manager will be a strong and commercial leader who acts as an ambassador to inspire passion and productivity from Corner Managers and teams in order to maximise store profitability.The General Manager will maximise sales, profitability and lead teams to achieve their full potential, with a key emphasis on delivering exceptional guest service and operating standards at all times.
- The General Manager is responsible for creating an environment where teams seize every opportunity to drive sales and act commercially whilst maintaining high service standards.
- They will ensure teams are using best practice and adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Directing Corner Managers they will ensure all concessions are to the highest operational standards.
- Suitable candidates will come from a luxury RTW background, have previous departmental management experience, have the desire for success, accustomed to delivering excellence, and high-level service standards.
- Established General Manager or aspiring Concession Manager looking for the next level, with experience of high-end RTW fashion retail brands.
- Proven sales ability, highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyse sales performance data.
- Evidence of leading and managing a high performing team to deliver results
- Excellent people skills and ability to deliver the very highest store standards and guest services
- Training, active coaching, and team development
- Previous experience having worked for a leading luxury RTW brand
- Must be a fluent speaker of both French and English languages
Related Jobs (17)
Sales Assistant – Luxury Ladieswear Brand at Harrods on April 14, 2019 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Men’s Tailoring (Mandarin Speaker / Harrods) on April 15, 2019 Full Time