High Jewellery Client Advisor - Mayfair
- Post Date:August 29, 2019
- Apply Before: January 31, 2020
- Views 454
- Salary £35,000 + OTELocation Bond Street, LondonTerm Full Time / Permanent
We are pleased to present an exciting opportunity for experienced High Jewellery Sales professionals to join one of the most prominent luxury high jewellery brands. The brand in question has a strong identity and personality which has given the brand the leading position in the luxury market.
Offering positions available for both desirable locations, Mayfair & Selfridges, we seek experienced profiles with a minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within top tier luxury Watches & Fine Jewellery market.
Successful candidates will take responsibility for the brands fine jewellery business development, and possess demonstrable knowledge of High Jewellery and VIP client management.
Capabilities of Suitable Candidates
- To cultivate sales within the Fine & High Jewellery category
- An entrepreneurial spirit to clienteling
- CRM – converting dormant clients into top level clients
- Attending VIP events, building brand awareness, and acquiring new clients (both locally and internationally)
- Working towards annual sales of up to £4M
- Established client portfolio of high net worth individuals such as VIPs / Royal families
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with both clients and colleagues
- Demonstrated knowledge of high luxury, associated luxury lifestyle and culture.
- Genuine driven interest in the highest level of high jewellery, and related market trends
Mandatory Personal Skills
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Luxury retail experience
- Client book
- Accomplished sales professional with a proven sales background
- Commercially aware, and numerically astute
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Immaculate personal presentation, finesse, etiquette, and attention to detail
- Ability to handle challenging clients
- Hospitable with the ability to serve VIP clients to the highest standards
- GIA accredited or extensive proven knowledge of precious metals, gemstones, jewellery contraction and composition
- Desirable – Fluent Mandarin Speaker