Personal Assistant (PA) to Director
- Post Date:February 5, 2019
- Views 67
An incredibly well known luxury brand seeks an immaculately presented, refined, and professional Personal Assistant (PA) to support the charismatic UK Retail Director from their central London office. As a PA to the UK Retail Director, you will play an integral part in the smooth running of the business providing unparalleled support that will contribute to the business’s success.
- Take charge of all day-to-day operations in the office.
- Ensure that all key administrative tasks are executed to the highest of standards, this includes coordinating presentations, taking boardroom minutes, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, managing dairies, as well as sorting the mail and filing.
- Due to the high profile nature of this opportunity, it is essential that you have excellent communication and organisation skills as you will be the first point of contact for the Retail Manager & Senior Managers.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving all health and safety risks and IT issues in the office.
- Supporting the control of expenditure and will liaise with board level members and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensure the Company maintains its world-class reputation and environment, you will ensure the Retail Manager has the highest level of support to perform their key roles within the business.
- Experienced, forward thinking, PA with finesse, and a can do attitude
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Multitasking – Comfortable managing many projects at once
- Positively challenged by working in a fast-paced, demanding environment at a senior level and as such, you have honed your resilience, flexibility and outstanding organisational capabilities so as to further progress your career with an iconic brand.
- Exceptional attention to detail and can effectively maintain a calm disposition under pressure, whilst ensuring that you are representing the brand in the highest professional manner at all times.
- Looking for a quick thinking, emotionally intelligent candidate with 5 years senior support experience within the luxury retail industry.
- The dream role for a top tier PA looking to support a hugely impressive and thoughtful boss, and demanding business.