Retail Area Manager - Munich
- Post Date:February 20, 2020
- Apply Before: December 31, 2020
- Views 461
- Salary AttractiveLocation Munich, GermanyTerm Full Time / Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a Retail Area Manager to drive sales, deliver results, and manage all retail functions for a high profile, international, luxury couture house. Based in Munich, you will be responsible for the development of the German region’s business and its strategies, with a key focus on financial and operational objectives.
- Play a vital role in ensuring the business performs to expectations and within budget.
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the company’s market position.
- Provide effective leadership and oversight of business operations to ensure smooth operation of all departments in compliance with the company direction and legal requirements.
- Drive team adherence to development and production timelines.
- Be responsible for launch the new products in timely and effective manner.
- Hire and train management staff to execute the business plan and maintain the Company’s standards.
- Work with the Creative Director to develop effective marketing strategies to establish and grow brand awareness and boost sales performance.
- University degree, preferably majoring in Business or related disciplines MBA (desirable).
- Vast experience in a senior retail management capacity, specific to luxury retail.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management capability.
- Experience as a business start-up leader or as a senior sales leader for key businesses.
- Thorough background of retail dynamics.
- Depth of experience in financial management; P&L monitoring.
- Commercial Management: Devising and development of brand guidelines.
- MBA (desirable)
- Fluent speaker of both German & English languages
- Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates