Retail Manager - Milan
- Post Date:February 5, 2019
- Apply Before: January 1, 1970
- Views 73
An outstanding opportunity for a Retail Manager to join a high profile Italian luxury fashion brand and manage all retail & head office functions. You will be responsible for the development of the Italian business and its strategies, with a key focus on financial and operational objectives.
- Play a critical role in ensuring the business performs to expectations and within budget.
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the company’s market position.
- Provide effective leadership and oversight of business operations to ensure smooth operation of all departments in compliance with the company direction and legal requirements.
- Drive team adherence to development and production timelines.
- Be responsible for launch the new products in timely and effective manner.
- Hire and train management staff to execute the business plan and maintain the Company’s standards.
- Work with the Creative Director to develop effective marketing strategies to establish and grow brand awareness and consequently boost sales.
- University degree, preferably majoring in Business or related disciplines MBA (desirable).
- Vast experience in a senior management capacity, specific to luxury fashion.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management capability.
- Experience as a business start-up leader or as a senior sales leader for key businesses.
- Thorough background of retail dynamics, preferably in high-end fashion goods.
- Depth of experience in financial management; P&L monitoring.
- Commercial Management: Devising and development of brand guidelines.
- MBA (desirable)
- Fluent speaker of both Italian & English languages
- Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates