Sales Assistant - Luxury Watches (Bicester Village)
- Post Date:September 25, 2019
- Apply Before: October 31, 2019
- Views 105
- Term Full Time / Permanent
With its very own place among luxury watch brands and an exclusive ‘stronghold’ of technical watches specifically chronographs. A longstanding partner of aviation, a field where reliability and precision play a vital role, the brand has always devoted premier importance to the quality of its products, designed to withstand intensive use in the most challenging conditions.
We seek a Sales Assistant with specific technical watch expertise and proven sales ability to join our clients new Store in Bicester Village. Suitable candidates will speak fluent Mandarin have a natural passion and keen interest in luxury watches, previous exposure to luxury watch sales, excellent customer service & clienteling ability, as well as detailed market knowledge.
- To deliver world-class client experiences in a dynamic environment and actively strengthen client relationships.
- Further, to work as an integral, supportive and inspirational team member to deliver an unsurpassed team service culture.
- To support Boutique Management in achieving business objectives.
- To perform with professional integrity and represent the brand as an Ambassador.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service and after-sales support to increase and retain customer loyalty
- Meet sales and CRM expectations and targets
- Reorder merchandise and customer orders as required
- Apply and maintain visual merchandising guidelines
- Ensure boutique standards are optimally maintained at all times including cleanliness and presentation
- Actively contribute to a motivated team spirit and positive morale at all times by working ‘as-one’
- Proactively apply CRM objectives to retain and develop existing and potential clients
- Capture meaningful customer data to build professional relationships and personalise future client development opportunities
- Attend ad-hoc client and company events
- Support regular inventories in liaison with Boutique Management
- Extend product knowledge through proactive research and attending company training seminars
- Maintain back of house stock storage organisation in line with company guidelines
- Assist the Boutique Management to uphold and maintain health and safety requirements
- Respond and resolve customer concerns in a professional and empathetic manner, seeking the support of the Boutique Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager where required
- Proactively follow industry news, technology and key market competitors
- Any other ad hoc duties and responsibilities requested by Boutique Management that arise on a day to day basis or over a period of time that falls in the remit of the Sales Assistant
- Previous sales luxury experience, preferably in the luxury watch industry
- Fluent Mandarin Speaker
- Personalised customer service
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Consistent sales performance
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisational skills
- Ability to relate to different cultures
- Market knowledge and a natural keen driven interest for luxury timepieces
- Computer literate
- Immediate starters or short notice periods desirable
- Availability to interview asap