Sales Assistant - Paris (PT)
- Post Date:March 23, 2020
- Views 179
- Salary AttractiveLocation Avenue Montaigne, ParisTerm Part Time
Our client is a vibrant and stylistic Italian family business with long industrial history, and a high level of specialisation. The brand features product-centric passion, and promotes a ‘durable & sustainable’ fashion concept, featuring inner and outer qualities that make it immune to the passing of time and fleeting trends.
We seek like minded Sales Assistants (Part Time) for their Store in Avenue Montaigne.
- The main task of the Sales Assistant is to be responsible for excellent customer service and sales.
- Greet customers that enter the shore.
- Be involved in stock control.
- Assisting clients to find the goods and products they desire.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the superiors.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Fluent both French and English languages
- Previous retail sales experience in luxury fashion
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, and SAP
- Strong interactive skills, written and oral
- Flexible, adaptable and able to perform well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills