Store Manager - Milan
- Post Date:March 23, 2020
- Apply Before: September 30, 2020
- Views 35
- Salary AttractiveLocation Via Montenapoleone, MilanTerm Full Time / Permanent
Our client is a high profile luxury fashion house that requires an experienced Store Manager for its Milan Flagship Store located on the ever prestigious Via Montenapoleone. The Store Manager will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture. They will perform with high integrity in operation, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. As a dynamic and inspiring leader, they will have a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. Promoting the brands values and ambitions within the marketplace will also be a vital role of the post holder.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
- Lead teams to provide excellent customer service and after sales experience with a view to increase and retain client loyalty
- Analyse monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business including competitor performance.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met.
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments.
- Train and communicate product collection to ensure teams are fully conversant
- Communicate company KPI’s and identify strategies to ensure performance standards are achieved.
- Qualify and remain updated on competitors and fashion trends, industry news and new innovations in technology.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews and provide constructive, feedback and training for areas of improvement.
- Identify and create development plans for employees, with a view to cultivate internal talent.
- Attract, recruit, and retain talent
- Foster CRM initiatives and capture important customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities.
- P&L – Monitor store expenses and efficiently maintain store operating budget.
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards
Suitable applicants will have:
- Fluent speaker of Italian & English Languages is mandatory
- At least 5 years of store or sales management experience in luxury retail
- Strong commercial acumen to analyse sales reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Refined verbal, written communication, and exceptional organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Exemplary Sales Management and Clienteling skills
- Robust leadership qualities, and people development skills
NB: Anticipated start date is September 2020