Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Post Date:December 4, 2019
- Views 186
- Salary £30,000 + OTELocation London / RemoteTerm Full Time / Permanent
J. Alexander is a leading international luxury talent agency providing industry specific retail professionals to high profile luxury retail businesses. Our market expertise and exclusive talent portfolio effectively support market leaders with their resourcing challenges and organisational growth plans. Combining our passion for luxury retail with our accomplished team and profound expertise we excel in successfully delivering bespoke talent solutions based on our clients’ needs contributing towards their success.
If you are passionate about luxury retail, self motivated, focused on achieving goals, and looking to work for a professional recruitment business that genuinely aim to provide the best people for the job and help industry professionals achieve their career potential and aspirations then come and join the J. Alexander Talents Team.
We collaborate with some of the most prestigious luxury brands in the world and always strive to be the ultimate partner for quality, effectiveness, and execution in talent acquisition.
Based the heart of London, you will be given the autonomy to build your own desk whilst we will proactively support and engage you with innovative methods to help develop business, attract, and place talent. Career progression, generous OTE’s, and flexible working is offered to ensure a healthy work life balance and your hard work is recognised and rewarded.
What to Expect
- A Full 360 recruitment role
- To become an expert in luxury retail recruitment and demonstrate commitment to driving your own learning of the luxury
- industry/sector/market and broader business issues
- In depth full cycle recruitment and CRM training
- Demonstrate an expert and credible personal brand to clients, candidates, and colleagues, promoting the J. Alexander core values to candidates and clients
- Best People
- Best Practise
- Respect for others
- Previous luxury retail exposure either in a retail or recruitment capacity
- Able to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Drive and ambition to succeed, manage self and own time effectively
- Initiative, we applaud ideas and contributions on smart working and innovation
- Excellent refined communication skills – assertive, persuasive, credible, and confident
- Second language desirable (such as Italian, French, Mandarin, Russian, Arabic)
- Computer literacy, strong MS office user, and comprehension & writing skills