Watch Technician - Luxury Swiss Watchmaker
- Post Date:January 2, 2020
- Apply Before: December 31, 2020
- Views 974
- Salary £25600Location Royal Tunbridge WellsTerm Full Time / Permanent
With its very own place among luxury watch brands and an exclusive ‘stronghold’ of technical watches specifically chronographs. A longstanding partner of aviation, a field where reliability and precision play a vital role, the brand has always devoted premier importance to the quality of its products, designed to withstand intensive use in the most challenging conditions.
We seek a Watch Technician with specific technical watch expertise to join a very iconic luxury Swiss watch brand at their service center in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Suitable candidates will have a natural passion and keen interest in luxury watches, previous technical exposure to luxury watch arena, excellent attention to detail and technical knowledge. If you are an experienced Watch Technician looking to progress, we want to hear from you!
- To fit dial and hands to movements after they have been serviced.
- Fixing the movement, dial and hands assembly into the watch case, delivering these tasks to the brands specification on quality, lead time and cost.
- To fit dial and hands to exchanged or internally serviced movements and re-case on all models
- Carry out maintenance services and partial repairs on all of the brands calibers
- Carry out other administrative and technical duties as required by the Workshop Manager and Supervisors
- Self-Allocation of work according to current reporting formats
- Reading the job card to ensure the customers’ requirements are met
- Ensure all repairs are carried out using techniques and tools according to the brands standards
- Ensuring that all spare parts used are allocated to the correct job
- Ensure any additional required spare parts are ordered according to current policies and procedures
- Ensure all jobs are scanned correctly according to process
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is appropriately filled out, attaching any required testing documentation, before passing the work to Quality Control
- Ensure you and your colleagues adhere to appropriate HSE
- Ensure you understand and promote the company values
- Ensure you meet the agreed weekly production levels according to the companies Standard Times of Operation
Suitable Applicants Will Have The Following Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good levels of concentration
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Proven track record working on quality watches
- Previous bench experience
- Trained to at least Quartz level
- All shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo a bench test